- Have you stopped drinking cold water and cold liquids?
- Have you stopped using AC and fans?
- Have you started shifting to warm clothings?
- Have you started adding winter foods like, soups, nuts, fish or coffee in your routine diet?
- Are you getting 5-6 hours of night sleep?
- Are you protecting your children also by giving them immunity enhancing foods?
If yes, then trust me you and your family will not suffer from winter diseases.
What are the signs the winter has disrupted your immunity?
- Frequent allergies and asthma.
- Joint pains and difficulty in movement.
- Bad bloating and weight gain.
- Depression and mood swings.
- Freezing hands and feet.
- Darkening of complexion.
- Dryness of skin.
No Comments to Display