SLP Diet For Dengue
Dengue virus is very fatal fever, it falls in the category of very chronicle diseases. Patients suffering from dengue should be diagnosed on time, otherwise any delay in the treatment may lose the life of the patient. Dengue virus occurs due to bite of a specific mosquito and it is a very viral infection. There are huge amount of patients raised in Asian continent who are suffering from dengue virus as per global statistics. In the whole world dengue has become very famous and the ratio of people affecting from dengue is very high.
You may be amazed that hundred million people become the victims of dengue and India is on top in that list. The common symptoms of dengue through which it is observed that one is suffering from dengue are nausea, headaches, joint pain, high fever, vomiting and pain behind eyes. Till current date, there are no vaccinations found out for dengue prevention so dengue is treated with allopathic medicines so far such as paracetamols or analgesics etc. As everyone is aware that dengue virus is fatal disease, so the person having the symptoms of dengue should be admitted to hospital as soon as possible for effective treatment.
Patients suffering from dengue should be diagnosed on time, otherwise any delay in the treatment may lose the life of the patient. The healthier foods are added in the diet plan of dengue patients as patient gets very weak after having heavy dose medicines and less food.
THIS PLAN IS FOR A PATIENT SUFFERING FROM DENGUE, AND IT HAS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR 5-7 DAYS:
– 25-30 raisins for the pre-breakfast (within 2-3 minutes of waking up).
– For breakfast Yogurt, or desi daliya with milk or egg or yogurt or yakhni.
– Three hours after breakfast fresh apple juice with one table spoon of lemon or natural apple vinegar.
– For lunch brown rice khichiri with yogurt or wheat daliya with shorba.
– Three hours after lunch mix fruits especially papaya, grapes and anar can be taken.
– For dinner again take khichiri with yogurt or wheat daliya.
– Half a cup of green tea with shaker has to be taken three times a day after the meals.
– Boiled potato, corn, yakhni and cheese are also helpful.
– Food should be cooked in white butter or desi ghee.
– Desi chicken yakhni twice daily
– Take Darood sharif charged (dum karke) water to overcome fear.