SWIPE Food Plan for Dengue
Patients suffering from dengue should be diagnosed on time, otherwise any delay in the treatment may lose the life of the patient. The healthier foods are added in the diet plan of dengue patients as patient gets very weak after having heavy dose medicines and less food.
This plan is for a patient suffering from dengue, and it has to be followed for 5-7 days:
– 25-30 raisins for the pre-breakfast (within 2-3 minutes of waking up).
– For breakfast Yogurt, or desi daliya with milk or egg or yogurt or yakhni.
– Three hours after breakfast fresh apple juice with one table spoon of lemon or natural apple vinegar.
– For lunch brown rice khichiri with yogurt or wheat daliya with shorba.
– Three hours after lunch mix fruits especially papaya, grapes and anar can be taken.
– For dinner again take khichiri with yogurt or wheat daliya.
– Half a cup of green tea with shaker has to be taken three times a day after the meals.
– Boiled potato, corn, yakhni and cheese are also helpful.
– Food should be cooked in white butter or desi ghee.
– Desi chicken yakhni twice daily
– Take Darood sharif charged (dum karke) water to overcome fear.